Saturday, June 27, 2009

NURSING as a course

When I was in grade school
and my classmates asked me to signed up their slum book
When I got to the question "What do you want to be when you grow up? / Ambition:"
I wrote ACCOUNTANCY...main reason: COZ' Its a long word and uncommon.
And then when I entered high school...that's when I stop thinking of what I really wanted to be and just enjoy my life as a student...
Then I have been on the last year of being a High School student, and many people
started to asked me, "What will be you course?" And I answered " I dont know pa eh..." And then some of my friends said " Para kang tanga, mag-isip ka na kaya para alam mu na!" yes they're my friends they're just being A TRUE FRIEND as others said...hehe anyway...so I did...I did think of what will be my course?
So again a friend asked "Oh anu na course mu? May naisip ka na ba?" now I changed my answer "Civil Engineering or Accounting? / Basta gusto kong course ung after grumaduate and mapasa lahat, ung may idudugtong sa name ku e.g DRA.Gizelle Pabalate(sosyal!)" That's one of my batayans in getting my course except being a lawyer and a doctor(coz its very matagal), es undecided pa din BUT atleast I have better answer than the past, so a friend said " Naku di ka pa din nakakapagdecide!"
It took me months to decide what really my course was...
My parent said: NURSING
My granma said: NURSING
My brother said: CPA ( Just a little detail: When I heard this CPA(Certified Public Accountant) I said awhh... I dont like it because its sound CPU...then my bro got mad because he never thought of that then I come up that silly thing)
Finally, when I was alone I think and think what really my course...
Here's how it goes in my mind:
Kung magsiCE aku gusto ku ung math at maraming math sa subject na yun, tapos pag napasa ku ung board may Engr. Pabalate na, Pero kung magnuNURSING naman aku(which as you read it has 2votes), madaming imememorize, tapos ung profession sa dulo pa ng name tapos hindi ko kahit kelan sinabi sa sarili ku na magnunurse ako PERO may board exam din, parehas kung kelangang ipasa, kung magiging nurse ako mas malaki ang kikitain ko di pa ako ganung mahihirapan di gaya ng CEngr....eh anu ba talagang gusto mo ging(yes i did asked myself) GUSTO MONG YUMAMAN...kung magnunurse ka yayaman ka naman, tapos lapit pa ng school mo so makakaipon ka...
JEREN!!!!!Finally i have course na!!!!

NURSING....

that's how I it ended...

Now Im taking up nursing..
yes ITS HARDdddddd.....
Every single day...
Very frustrating...
BUT...
I have ENERGY STATEMENT..
it really does boost my energy
and make my patience longer...
"PAG NAGING NURSE KA SOSYAL SWELDO MO!"
hahaha..konting tiis...tlaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment