Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Read this...COOL!

At 12hour 34 minutes and 56 seconds on the 7th of August this year 2009, the time and date will be,

12:34:56
07/08/09

noticed something?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

cool isn't? This will never happened again... I just received this text message from a friend just wanna put it in here! hehehe
But come to think of it....twice yan pedeng mangyari...kung ang date ay gagawin MM/DD/YY at hindi DD/MM/YY so it's ALSO going to happen on JULY 08...BEFORE MY B-DAY!!!!

WELL...I JUST REMEMBER...My birthday is coming...still have no plans...or should I say...I REALLY HAVE NO PLANS...hehehe What to celebrate? I'm getting old...huhu...but ofcourse I still hope that something will happen because I know this will happen only one time like the time and date I put in...I'm turning 18...haissstt...

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment