Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kobe Bryant shows his SOFT SIDE.



Is there a word JEALOUSNESS?

oh well...enviousness? okay there is... Yes I envy that girl! That girl who got Kobe's Signed Rubber Shoe!!!! It should be mine!!!!!!! HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU.... I hate it coz' I've never been aware that Kobe had come back, I just knew it by Sunday...that's why I didn't got a chance to get a ticket in the Fort Oh! I hate myself.!!!!!!!! UGhHhhhhhhhhhh!!!

If I were that Girl, I'll used that shoe as my HUGGABLE AT NIGHT...I mean it... Whatever the smell was! I really adore and idolize Kobe!!! I promise that soon I'll be able to make him sign on my shoe...oh well I guess I pray! hahahahaha

Look how he took down that college guy, who I dont care who he is, in the court..Kobe is really great!!!!


Okey...let's go with KOBE'S SOFT SIDE...
I said that not only because Im a fan on his talent in Basketball but because of how passionate he was. Some people misunderstood the Black Mamba for being rude or bossy or airy but I would very much considered it as CONFIDENCE. For me, his just showing how passionate he was on Basketball and he wanted people to see that and maybe be inspired to him that being confident on the things you know you have guts is supposed to be shown and shared. I think Kobe love basketball and I know that yes he looks rude, bossy or over confident but I think he's just a man who wanted to treasure every momment that he still can play and have fun. I am a new fan of Kobe Bryant. I've become a fan because of a bet that my brother and I did on 2008 finals(vs. Boston Celtics) and because I have a bad eye problem, I always wait for THE BLACK MAN WHO WORES A THING ON HIS ARM, I dont know how athletes call it, I think its a protective gear or more of a sweat gear...hehe I prefered SWEAT GEAR...because I know its Kobe Bryant. From that day I became a fan because I hope and dream of becoming like him. I wanted to be a Basketball Player someday, and I envy Kobe's confidence to himself. I wanted to have some of his confidence. That's why Im very much sad when I didn't get the chance to see him when he went here. Specially when he gave signed basketball to the children that's so sweet and touching. I know being a rookie fan of him I have so much to learned for him hopefully if your reading my blog and you're a FAN OF HIM TOO please share something on me. pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment