Thursday, July 16, 2009

TAHOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I am really craving this since last thursday...since my bday...but because I dont wake up early I never got a chance to buy this...

So yummy....

TAHO?

A Philippine snack food made of fresh soft/silken tofu, arnibal (brown sugar and vanilla syrup), and pearl sago (similar to pearl tapioca). This staple comfort food is a signature sweet and can be found all over the country. The Indonesian and Malaysian equivalent of this dish is Tahu.


How do I eat this?
My ate dont like it mixed she wanted this to be whole and sip it but I like it via spoon because I make sure it all mixed up...hahahaha
Ahhhhh.... as I see it I started to crave again........


Taho's priced is Php 5.00 but when we're buying this we give our own cup or glass and it cost 10pesos...para mas marami...hahahaha

The best Taho in the Philippines is the one that sold on street...not on groceries.
It is usually sold in the morning but in some places it also sold in afternoon.

YUM! YUM! TAHO WHEN WILL I TASTE YOU AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment